Statement of Commitment
It is the policy of the Company in its design, construction and project management activities to promote sustainable development. To this end, we are committed to implementing and reviewing the following objectives:
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with the requirements imposed through environmental legislation and best practice industry standards.
- Enhancing our environmental performance through the setting, implementation and regular review of objectives, targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Training our staff to ensure competence and continual professional development.
- Protection of the environment and prevention of pollution through the identification and control of significant environmental aspects, including the adoption of good environmental practices.
In particular, we will seek to reduce our impact on the environment through:
- The use of local and sustainable sources for materials and services where possible, including the procurement of all timber from Sustainable Sources or Programme for Endorsement of Forest Certification scheme (PEFC) certified suppliers.
- Reducing the use of all resources including raw materials, energy and natural resources
- Reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill
- Reducing transport emissions
All staff have a responsibility in assisting the company to consistently meet high quality and environmental performance standards and where possible identify improvements in operational practices.