Health & Safety
Frostons Construction Ltd understands the requirements and responsibilities associated with the successful management of health and safety throughout the Company. The Company also acknowledges the priority for establishing and maintaining health and safety to agreed standards. To meet these responsibilities Frostons Construction Ltd has developed a Health and Safety Policy and Management System and allocated sufficient resources to achieve the following objectives:
- Full compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and all Regulations made under this Act, in particular, The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations and the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations
- The provision and maintenance of plant, equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health to its employees and any other relevant persons
- Arrangements for ensuring safety and absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of materials, articles and substances
- The provision of such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety of all employees and any others who may be affected
- The maintenance of any place of work under Frostons Construction Ltd control in a condition that is safe and without risks to safety and health along with the provision and maintenance of safe access and egress from places of work
- The provision of adequate facilities for welfare, first aid, fire prevention, PPE, occupational health and hygiene.
- A management system that assesses risks and hazards then implements control measures that are routinely inspected and monitored with any identified corrective actions carried out within a given time period.
- Identify safety tasks, functions and responsibilities and then clearly allocate these to staff that have been suitably trained to carry out the identified safety tasks
Frostons Construction Ltd Safety Management System in addition to providing the means for complying with legal requirements also has a contribution to make in the general management of risk and improving business performance.